Wednesday 5 June 2013

The Game 2



For the first time this year, we have stuck closely to our original idea resulting with this production about a drug dealer who takes things too far.

I feel as though, with this production, the idea was good but the execution was not. It could have been better but I think with the issues within the group and the technological issues, things began to fall apart quite early on and this resulted, in my opinion, a poor product. The effects that I wanted to use for this took a long time and I realised this too late and so I had to delete hours of work because I would not have had time to complete it. Because of this I feel as though the narrative doesn't make sense in the way that I wanted it to and I also don't think that this production represents myself and the things that I want to achieve.

If I was to do this over with a bit more time and a clearer idea, which I now have, I think it could be much better.

1 comment: