Monday 7 January 2013

Magazine Layouts - Unit 54

I created this magazine layout using the basic tools in Photoshop. I wanted to use circles to make the article more interesting, instead of only using square and rectangular boxes. I used circular text spaces to be slightly different from the rest of the article and to break up the square images.




I want to use a large title at the edge of the page so that it would be eye catching, I used different shapes to break up the text and to make it more interesting.


I wanted to make this layout with a slightly more professional look, I wanted a small image to give an example of what the text is talking about, but I don't want the image to be the main focus of the article. I used different sized rectangles and a slanted title to add interest. The second page has more images breaking up the text, to give more examples and the text is broken up into reasonably sized paragraphs which make it readable.



No comments:

Post a Comment